Pages

BLACKSHOT




Blackshot is Combat Palms Version 2.0
Everything you liked in Combat Palms is here, and the elements you don't like aren't (at least this is my opinion).
To start, I think Blackshot needs a little bit more approach than CA because I imagined in CA you were not purchased as much for unfolding your photographs and the recoil seemed exclusive. Here on Blackshot if you use the AK47 for example, if you fire place in 2-3 image smashes it's at least 4-5 times better for getting frags than just healing, thus getting rid of a lot of the exclusive sprayers.
The AWP in Blackshot from what I've found and used a little is very easy to use however, but there are not any large index charts like Ideal Place yet so unless it's a Pro AWPer you can usually conquer them easy enough.
I have seen in a different release I cannot talk about a few players coming from CA that are just as early, very noobish phoning people on the internet online hackers and professing 'Chams', so progressively it might produce as mature, but for the most element the team as it is tends to be more mature than the CA team.
Basically to sum it up, it works to me like a more arcade-like release of CS with RPG elements to keep you experiencing and the factor I really like the most is you buy things for GAME TIME not DAYS (well you can do days too) but for example you buy an AK47 for 3 a substantial time for 3k BP (BS's release of GP), and if you don't practice for per months some time back again, you still have your alloted game length of the guns/armor etc.
GM's here are very successful and actually reply more than Nexon's and I have a feeling on the internet online hackers will come too, as they always do but Outspark will do a way better length of getting rid of them because like I said they have GM's that actually practice the sport.
Anything else just research articles on top and platform all over the group forums, there are a lot of about more specific idea's/strats for the sport techniques, index charts, and other elements.
I haven't found 1 personal yet that still prefer's CA to this, but then again I haven't been around all that substantial either.
Sounds like fun. I was fantastic at sniping in CA, i had purchased no scoping and was exercising quickscope when i stopped experiencing. Unfolding was what i did with the G36(Broken) so it seems to be a lot better then what i was looking forward to 

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento