Pages

GamesWebster PictoGame





My Urgency of my blog is to create particular of my friends of her/his peculiar game.
The Game Above is the illustration of my friends recommended to me to create his own game like “kik of the devil game”.

Signifying for your own game is very easy just follow the steps below:

1. Like this Post and click in the top of home page the blue button that said
"Join this Blog" or in filipino "Sumali sa site na ito" and click on what subscription you want to subscribe my blog in the windows appear.

2. Find us on Facebook or twitter and join to my group "Games Webster" in FB.

3. If you are already a member of the group Post your own Close Up Picture in
the Group and suggest to me that you would like to have your own game.

4. If your not a member of the Group Just message me and also edit with your close up picture and suggestion.

If you want to join Group Click Here "GamesWebster"
Add me on FaceBook Click Here "Fedz Garcia"
Add me on Twitter Click Here "@FedzGarcia"



Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento